We can't have Hell in Earth.

Intuitive Concaver
     I've just better understood the main reason we've all been taught the hell-iocentric hoax, that being our increased vulnerability to 'outside' control.  If you realize you live inside of the earth, it's not difficult to comprehend the likeliness that hell exists on the exterior.  It didn't take me long to consider the possibility, as this best fits the description we've been offered.  If there is a domain for contemptible souls, it's probably located outside.
     This is convenient to know if it's the case.  Not only can we correct our misunderstanding of where the heavens are, but we now have a common place to reject misfits, in a spiritual sense at least.  Or more importantly, people will behave kinder, fearing rejection from the earth, while having a greater appreciation for it.
     There is an obvious advantage the external worldview provides to those currently in hell.  We literally worship their Godless domain as if it were the heavens, and neglect to even consider the location of our true heaven in earth.  This makes us very susceptible to their 'outside' control.  It also prevents us from effectively dealing with their perversion, because no one really understands where hell actually is.  They think it might be inside of the earth.  When everyone embraces the internal worldview, they won't allow any trouble within it, as this current hell on earth has no place inside.

Re: We can't have Hell in Earth.

Primalredemption
Hell-Lie-ocentric

Hell-Lie copter

Heli is mentioned in the Gospel of Luke as an ancestor of Jesus

I was literally just thinking about this Hell last night, when contemplating the increasing temperature of Earth the deeper you drill.

I understand what you are extrapolating. If I may offer my own interpretation; what if the original teachings when speaking of Hell beneath our feet actually referred to this thermal increase beneath the ground-shell in a concave Earth, and the teachings were later modified by the Roman Catholic Church to be misconstrued to the traditional concept of Hell as a place of spiritual torment, in conjunction with the hell-lie-ocentric model which also flipped the world inside-out so to speak.

What I am getting at is, the Roman Catholic Church has been conspiring to turn the INSIDE of Earth into a living Hell (which should be Heaven as you say).

Also, it would make sense for them to then make one who awakens to the concave Earth think that the unknowable area beyond the shell would be Hell, since it may in fact be our only escape from them and the prison planet they have created. I think what is beyond the shell is an infinite sea of water with many other Dream-Cell-Creation-Universes such as Earth. Many of these have been Infected much like a Virus with the Satanic/Luciferian forces traveling between Cell-Universes through wormholes or Inner-Dimensional travel.

Just my thoughts.

Re: We can't have Hell in Earth.

Intuitive Concaver
Primalredemption wrote
What I am getting at is, the Roman Catholic Church has been conspiring to turn the INSIDE of Earth into a living Hell (which should be Heaven as you say).

Also, it would make sense for them to then make one who awakens to the concave Earth think that the unknowable area beyond the shell would be Hell, since it may in fact be our only escape from them and the prison planet they have created. I think what is beyond the shell is an infinite sea of water with many other Dream-Cell-Creation-Universes such as Earth. Many of these have been Infected much like a Virus with the Satanic/Luciferian forces traveling between Cell-Universes through wormholes or Inner-Dimensional travel.
     Thank you for sharing the response.  Hell-lie-ocentric is even more fitting.  You provide an interesting perspective, but I don't think they ever intended us to find out earth's concavity, since this automatically frees us from the illusory planetary model they created, and stops us from worshipping hell as if it were heaven (if it is on the earth's exterior that is).  I like the idea of hell being outside, because it gives us a place to put the rejects.
     I've also contemplated the existence of other concave worlds, but until there is evidence, I prefer to believe this is the only one.  I feel that the idea of many other worlds may play part in the illusion they would have us believe, as our home is more valuable if this is the only one we've got.  Otherwise we may imagine there is an escape, consequently allowing this world to become more readily perverted.

Re: We can't have Hell in Earth.

Gvoy
Not that i want to stay there for eternity but it would be interessting to See what "The Wall" looks like from outside, and maybe there even is something to research

Who knows