1234

Jon Deveaugh and I welcome all healthy discussions about the reality of the earth in which you all live in.
There are many newcomers waking up to this reality every day. Let's use this tool to bring about true scientific cosmological revolution.

Your body welcomes your mind home.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Peter Flatland

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Welcome aboard, Peter!
Joe

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Joe

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Joe.......!!!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

acenci

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

asceni, the nicest flat earther I ever encountered...but you're still wrong.

welcome.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

acenci

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

acenci wrote
Thanks for the compliment. As I said on Serendipitous, however, if you pressure us to agree with you, it will inferfere with our reasoning, and it might slow us down even in finding out that you are right.

I also forgot to add that I really like everyone's attitude in those Sessions. The aggressiveness, anger, frustration, paranoia that rules in our flat earth forums... is absent in your chats, and hopefully in this forum, too.

If it will be so, I will find more pleasure in posting here, against everyone's opinion, than posting on flat earth forums, where, even if they mostly agree with you, they will find a reason to attack you and / or ridicule you.
it would be a pleasure to have you on our side, follow your heart!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

acenci

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

DarkSharkD
Nice to see a good start with the forum. Can only gain traction from here.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

DarkSharkD
Hey, nice to see you here bring some friends! welcome.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

tycho brahe
Salutations Steven, and thanks for the new tavern in the basement
The axial symmetry of a caustic surface corresponds to spherical aberration, and symmetry with respect to the meridional plane corresponds to the coma.In non aberrational optical systems the caustic surface becomes a point—the image of a point source. [GSE]

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

tycho brahe wrote
Salutations Steven, and thanks for the new tavern in the basement
ciao tycho !

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Ozymandias
Hi Folks, I find this subject truly absorbing.

It won't be long before the trolls start surfacing tho'..

If I may add my 2 cents worth.. I remember seeing and believing the Apollo 11 mission on TV when I was a kid, but now, I'm not so sure..
I've been an active parachutist for over 30 years and have never seen the curvature of the earth - ever!
As for concavity, my personal jury is still out but I used to marvel at how far I could see on a clear day from altitude..
I think maybe the Flat Earth concept is at least as flawed as the convex earth.
So what does that leave..?
What it does do for me is raise more questions than answers.
but that's not such a bad thing either - keeps the mind active.
Keep up the good work. :-)

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Fourtwentyguitar
Hello everyone, I look forward to being part of this great site, and the sharing of ideas. Im sure I'll meet some cool people . Thanks for setting it up.

Keep up the good work. :-)
Welcome, Ozymandias. Yea it's really a matter of ruling out he impossible (flat, convex) and whatever remains however improbable (concave) must be the truth.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Fourtwentyguitar wrote
Hello everyone, I look forward to being part of this great site, and the sharing of ideas. Im sure I'll meet some cool people . Thanks for setting it up.

Welcome, Fourtwentyguitar.

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Nils Esche
Hi guys,

good idea setting up this forum. Thank you.
Much appreciated!

Looking forward to joining interesting discussions and others.

Greetings, Nils

Greetings, Nils
Welcome, Nils!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Donald Sarty (SS52)
Had to get away from yt for awhile, work is keeping me busy but this forum looks great, good comments, and i will never abandon my beliefs that earth is concave, once known there is no going back to lies, Keep up the great work Jon and Steve and everyone else

"It will take the Firmament to fall on their heads for them to awaken"

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Donald Sarty (SS52) wrote
Had to get away from yt for awhile, work is keeping me busy but this forum looks great, good comments, and i will never abandon my beliefs that earth is concave, once known there is no going back to lies, Keep up the great work Jon and Steve and everyone else

"It will take the Firmament to fall on their heads for them to awaken"

Glad you made it here, Donald! Thanks again for supporting my work!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

guided by i
Hi all. My name is Michael and I've been following your work for couple of years now.  I usually keep quiet and make my observations.  I believe have a complete understanding of the theory.  Can't wait to learn new information!
Regards,

Michael
Joe

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Joe

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

guided by i wrote
Hi all. My name is Michael and I've been following your work for couple of years now.  I usually keep quiet and make my observations.  I believe have a complete understanding of the theory.  Can't wait to learn new information!
nice, welcome!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

JoeyMartin
Awesome!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

welcome Joey

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Cogito Ergo Sum
Thank you, for your welcome,..  Interesting subject... and very interesting times ahead!

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

Welcome, Cogito
tjb

Re: Welcome to the Official Concave Earth Forum!

tjb
Hey everybody,

Very pleased to be finding myself here at this time, on this forum and to know SJC.

I've been a very influential figure throughout our earth history, sometimes in very good ways, sometimes in not so good ways, but in this now incarnation I am a very pure hearted and open minded being whose number one priority is the spiritual evolution of myself and those around me.

I am delighted to make your acquaintance and I look forward to what our cooperation together can create.

-TJB
1234