Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans"

Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans"

ICEdoom
Steven is this your idea of  recondition people to accept the government as tool of God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaPwqokBn9M

Re: Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans"

my desire is that people just listen to me so they don't have to go to camps at all

Re: Wesley Clark Calls for Internment Camps for "Radicalized" Americans"

ICEdoom
The elite cant escape God in in Concave reality. So its logic to think that They are ordained by God. Lets hope your right and nothing evil comes out of this. God strikes me as weirdo with the all the psyops going on