What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

trigun
Instead are reflecting light coming from outside the earth through polar openings projecting on Celestial Sphere giving us our fractal universe? Light from outside hits earth, it bends and enter through the polar openings and projects itself on celestial sphere.
According to the book Passport to Eternity http://www.ourhollowearth.com/passporttoeternity.htm , universe is 54 billion light years and not expanding, this information came from sanskrit speaking human like beings who live on the outer earth who are lot more advanced technologically than we are.

Re: What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

doubt that.

Re: What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

trigun
Got another theory. What if Celestial Sphere is Ball of Plasma with octahedron at center?
Does Electric Universe theory fits with Sonoluminescence?

Re: What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

Yes, I think so. We have much to learn with Electric Universe. And they have much to learn with us, certainly.

Re: What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

rickie.hammonds
The Bible says the stars are in the firmament, not the waters above the firmament. According the Revelation, the stars are going to fall down to earth and cause mass destruction. I believe the inner celestial sphere is composed of Aluminium oxynitride (aka: transparent aluminum). The waters beyond are called dark waters in scripture (Psalm 18:11 KJV). Dark water is murky dirty water. Dirty water is the most conductive for electricity: http://www.howitworksdaily.com/how-does-water-conduct-electricity/

I believe that when God made the stars on day 4, He changed many parts of the transparent aluminum sky into visible (more conductive) aluminum. These sections are cicular and are concave on the outside surface to allow a spherical object to fit inside it. The stars are small balls made of aluminum. They are composed of two hemispheres - the one facing us is transparent aluminum and the one facing away from us is visible conductive aluminum. I also believe the octahedron is emiting electricity through the conductive murky water to the visible aluminum sections which in turn conducts it to the "stars". It passes to the aluminum stars where it becomes electrical and is held to the celestial sphere fixed by the continual electrical current. There is gas inside these stars that glow with electricity, like Krypton (http://images-of-elements.com/krypton.php). Of course with God's power, it's probably a substance that has a long half life, but glows with electricity nonetheless. At the end of the world, Jesus will make the murky waters disappear and the stars will lose their electrical current holding them to the celestial sphere and will fall down to earth.

Re: What if Stars are not Sonoluminescence?

good to have you think with your foundations correct. Not saying I agree with you on the aluminum stars, but I think they are in the water above the glass CS and still think formed by a stable sonoluminescence.

I think the stars falling mentioned in Revelation refers to the planets, and also metaphors for the ice chunks, but it's also possible it may be the stars as well. We'll find out soon.