What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

useyoursense
If The oceans curve upwards...
what powerful force holds them there and also us around the inside of the earth and lets birds fly and insects fly etc.
The force cant be both powerful enough to do all these and weak enough to allow other things.  That sounds just like the magical gravity explanations of the Helio model

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

uh, last time i checked water, especially large body of water, was a little bit heavier than insects and birds. Universal compression, acoustic levitation, electro-static, you can pick, but it has been measured to curve up. You can deny the Rectilineator all you want, but no flathead can ever address my points that make fetterism impossible. they just deflect things.

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

useyoursense wrote
It's your rationale that's at fault. The force doesn't have to be both powerful and weak. It is a constant. Just like when you separate milk through a centrifuge the centrifugal force is constant but the parts separate based on their density.

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

useyoursense
It's nice to be able to have a dialogue and not get banned instantly.

Good points.  Perhaps we are all on the inside of a "bubble" that is both independent and interdependent within the greater reality of "god".  While in the bubble,  the environment is virtual and being experienced by our spiritual consciousness through a specific reality rule set filter that permeates to the limits of this systems boundaries. The workings of this reality however improbable it may seem is irrelevant because it is functional based on the creators ideas/rules/mind etc.  If "he" wanted us to breathe under water we would but we don't fish do, birds fly, we don't, snow is white and falls not orange and floats, etc.

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

Primalredemption
Your thoughts of reality rulesets and spiritual consciousness remind me of a very interesting validation for concave Earth.

"Down" has always represented the connection to the Earth, grounding and being present in this reality. "Up" has always represented the connection to the so called Higher Self or connection to God or Source. In the Bible this is expressed as the White Dove descending down from above. In other esoteric traditions the Crown of the head is literally defined as a pathway for consciousness to descend into and enter the body. I always thought, well okay on a globe we all connect down to Earth... but HOW can "UP" always connect to your Higher Self if your up is a different direction entirely from one part of the globe to another? Does the Higher self loop around in huge million lightyear circles just to embody you as you fly between continents?

In no other model of the Earth does this make sense other than in the Concave where DOWN is universally connecting to the Earth, and UP is universally pointing to 'Heaven': straight up to the central Octahedon.

Re: What is holding us and Oceans to the earth?

useyoursense
Yes, it does make sense.  The bubble within the greater ocean that is "god". Connected and independent at the same time. The Up and Down reference is right on. We always look up to heaven instinctively and in a concave or flat model it would appear to be logical but not in a helio model.
In this matrix, as we are all one split up within the womb of the bubble and searching to get back to the source unconsciously, the concave model seems to fit the construct.

As a kid growing up the Heliocentric model never made any sense logically.  Now I didn't know it as heliocentric back then (I just knew it as what the truth was) but my senses as a kid sensed BS.  Thoughts of, How can they know this? that point is impossible, this makes no sense, how can they have a picture of that, etc.  Most people are completely distracted and bombarded by societal pressures within their daily lives to have any time left to critically think and see what is right in front of them.

The journey is to sift through all the evidence and find an answer.  Jumping to one theory or another seems pointless.  A continual accounting and gathering of evidence is important and then follow that road. Belief is not necessary, in fact, it's a bad idea.  Knowing is the way to truth.  Once you know, it doesn't matter what anyone says, you already know. Test objectively, test again etc.