When will people believe?

Intuitive Concaver
Unfortunately, I don't believe the majority of people will accept the reality that we live inside of the earth, until they realize that only hell exists outside.  Is anyone else more optimistic?

Re: When will people believe?

Intuitive Concaver wrote
Unfortunately, I don't believe the majority of people will accept the reality that we live inside of the earth, until they realize that only hell exists outside.  Is anyone else more optimistic?
heh, IC, welcome. It's gonna take some ass spanking for the world to accept, so It'l happen. :)
Joe

Re: When will people believe?

Joe

Re: When will people believe?

Joe wrote
I think it's possible that martial law could happen first and people won't know what's happening until later. i don't want anymore debates and I think the internet needs to be cut off as well

I want reeducation facilities, FEMA camps, and a global takeover by God. It's not about when other people will believe because they are just going to have to forcefully find out via the martial law and Sun stopping route

now is the time to gather the meek who are willing to take the seal, IMO. Category 2 are people who have to find out "the hard way", and category 3 are the dissenters/rebels who are going to be terminated when the Sun stops '

well said, Joe. I agree.

Re: When will people believe?

ogorman
We dont have to believe in water to calm the thirst..!
It just do it..!

It doesent matter if people dont believe in concave earth.!
They live in it..!

Re: When will people believe?

DarkSharkD
hell exists on the outside.. very interesting..

I do agree it is very difficult for people to even understand let alone believe we are on the inside.

I try regularly to talk with people. It only works 1% of the time I feel.
tjb

Re: When will people believe?

tjb
Let's not concern ourselves with how / what others may be / do but rather focus on the objective at hand which is exposing the truth to any and all who have eyes to see it.

Now while we're on the subject of spreading awareness, I've been thinking about how a coordinated / organized effort might be a good thing for the cause? And what I mean by that is organizing a day or a time frame where we simultaneously post links / videos / articles in various places to sort of create a synchronized impressionability where multiple people will be seeing the info for the first time for a more conducive awakening.

So you have us, spreading the truth together, and you have people awakening to the truth, together.

This way the energetic movements are of greater volume for more fluidity and hopefully less resistance.

Ya feel me? :)

Re: When will people believe?

Primalredemption
That's a good idea TJB. What do you feel are the most POWER PACKED PROOFS that the masses will actually consider?

1)seeing shit far away that is impossible on a convex earth
2)horizon TOO HIGH to LIE
3)crepuscular rays show the sun to be VERY CLOSE.

Re: When will people believe?

Re: When will people believe?

tenfingersjonny
There is an outter darkness that is referred to. Outter tell me outside, aka, opposite of inside, telling us we live inside. Biblical teachings are all lining up. Mind blowing as it is ... wow. When i look into the sky, sure is amazing inverting.

Re: When will people believe?

indeed. my next animation will deal with the "outer darkness". It should be up tomorrow.

Re: When will people believe?

Between this mysterious Dark Matter/Energy (without Tesla, Sagnac, Airey and Cyrus Teed and Concave earth siimple explanation) and Aether (without Einstein, of course), most people still insist to choose Dark Matter just because it is the only logical consequence (or galaxies cannot be...etc... and all mainstream theories fall as a castle of cards) of what they learned in schools.
People will understand the reality when they wil realize that they must beleave in Dark Matter/Energy as 95% of all that is, they must beleave in mysterious Black Holes, they must beleave in Speedy galaxies, they must beleave in billions of light years star distances, they must beleave in a speedy sun and spilar motion of earth and planets, they must beleave that full eclipses are a fantastic junction in time of coincidences (distance of moon to earth exactly the time of human kind evolution when we understand what an eclipse is). And many other weird 'Space Sciences'.
Then, they must understand that the choice is as follows:
1. A simple Concave Earth With Eather Motion (CEWEM) and a precise celestial sphere inside.
2. A Disney Convex Earth Dark Matter Expanding In Billions Of Light Years And Incredible Speeds Black Holes And Fabulous Coincidences (DCEDMEIBOLYAISBHAFC) reality where 95% of all there is cannot be explained or observed just because Einstein, Newton, Copernicus and Galileu MUST all be completly right as if they were Gods.
People love Disney World. People love Science Fiction adventures in Space even they must admit that DCEDMEIBOLYAISBHAFC is true. No way to change that so quickly...even with very strong evidence like a new Rectilineator like the one I proposed a few says ago:
I thought about an easy experiment to try, and also not very expensive (I guess).
The experiment is not valid unless it is possible to measure distance between two ballons at great distances (100 to 300km aprox.).
From point A0 let a balloon (or a plane, if possible) go straight up let's say about 30km high
From point B0 let a balloon go straight up 30 km high, too
Measure the distance between A0 and B0 (let's say, exactly 200km) at sea level.
Measure the distance between the two ballons when they are both at 30km high (both strraight up) at A30 and B30, I hope that must be easy why sound wave technology or other. Maybe there are many ways, some more precise than others.
Now, the FINAL VERDICT:
If the distance between A30 and B30 is less than 200km the Earth is Concave
If the distance between A30 and B30 is more than 200km the Earth is Convex
The higher you measure and the larger the distance is between A0 and B0 and more conclusive will be your final verdict.
Of course a result of exactly 200km (Flat Earth) would be a complete revolution for all I have study till today...

Re: When will people believe?

Philip
Ive finally gotten thru to some people a bit about the concave earth. Just earlier though Some guy named Erik Eakin on facebook just trolled me and someone else I was talking to about the concave earth. He was trying to disprove it. And I told him look for urself im not here to force u to believe it. im here just presenting the information for you to study urself. If u search Erik Eakin u will know its his page by seeing a homer simpson with horns for his profile picture. NSA put Erik Eakin on the FEMA detention list. If thats ok with Steve that is.

Re: When will people believe?

yep. detain the bastard, fema.