Where do "fossil fuels" come from

OutlawedB420
So I was thinking, If the earth is not billions of years old, and dinosaurs are not millions of years old. Where did oil come from, and what was it purpose before we sucked it from the ground.

Re: Where do "fossil fuels" come from

OutlawedB420
Nvm, figured it out my self. Did not take in account the earth is 6000 years old. So stuff happens a lot faster then what they tell us. The oil is 4000 year old plants and animal remits from the flood compressed over time.

Re: Where do "fossil fuels" come from

Ozymandias
Oil is Abiotic check out the russians, they've done the research. in fact theres a whole lot of stuff they know that we aren't told.

Re: Where do "fossil fuels" come from

OutlawedB420
Thanks had no idea there was such a conspiracy on the topic. Since nasa said there was hydrocarbosns on other "planet" I have always thought it to be strange. Cause prior "science" has told it to be a finit amount and that we are running out. Now its all over the universe. come on.. they are so backwards and confused, just making up bs on the fly. like cuting puzzle peaces to fis into place.