Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

michael

Re: Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

why do you ask questions?

Re: Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

wildheretic
Pressure from gravity push I would have thought.

Re: Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

michael
This is Q&A?

Re: Why does heat increase as we dig 'down' in the earth

trigun
Heat increase is only temporary, it starts cooling again after digging deep enough.