Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

Primalredemption
Instead of spamming the entire friggin board.

Really GMAN, how are you getting around the pole stars conundrum?

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

TITAN-X
He knows flat earth is bunk or hes just stupid. No flat earther can resolve the pole stars thats why none of them will debate Steve.

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

 you guys so how he vacillated, right. He started off here believing concave earth, but when he got into an ego battle with me he switched. Whether the roids or some other opposition to critical thinking or simply a strong hatred for me, he made an emotional switch over, like a petulant little child. The poor guy probably hates himself for the ugly monster he's become.

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

Primalredemption
So true, I think any man would hate himself for having roid gut and gyno :)

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here

Ban the guy or hes just going to keep spamming the forum with his hate.

Re: Why doesn't GMAN debate his flat earth theory here