Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

12

Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Intuitive Concaver
     As I was contemplating how the concave earth reality will hit the mainstream about six months ago, my intuition let me know who may likely play a major role in it.  I can credit Alex Jones for initially opening my worldview from mass brainwashing.  I truly did not know a thing worth knowing before seeing his Bohemian Grove documentary about ten years ago.  To be honest, I lost interest in watching Alex shortly after then.  Not because I have anything against him, or lack respect for his work.  I am still grateful to Mr. Jones for waking me up, and for the countless others he has helped!  I really only needed Alex to get me to start questioning things then, although I have checked in to his broadcasts often over the years.
     In my opinion, Alex Jones is a courageous man with amazing integrity!  That said, I don't think he's been let known the facts about our inverted Universe yet.  I am quite sure that he has joined the ranks of the Jesuits, but they obviously haven't clued him onto this secret, their best kept of all.  Of course Alex will immediately scoff upon the first presentation, but after several dozen people let him know that we truly dwell within our earth, he will spend a few minutes researching the idea.
     At this point, I'm pretty sure I could convince anyone open-minded, of concavity in less than half an hour.  I first learned of the possibility about seven years ago, but didn't come across Steven until December of 2013.  If Alex will simply review Steven's Q and A, judgment reserved for 30-45 minutes, he may become the force necessary to make this reality known to the world.  Alex will naturally have to sacrifice his reputation temporarily, but the rewards will be eternal.  Over one million people are now subscribed to the Alex Jones youtube channel!  It would take less than two weeks to reach the majority of them.  A fair percentage will reject the idea, but more than half will want to know more.  Mr. Jones has taught them to suspend disbelief well!  When presented with the facts, the majority of people will embrace concavity, realizing they have been lied to.
     A few million aware is all we need to reach a critical mass.  Alex's audience can bring us the rest of the way there.  If anyone chooses to contact Mr. Jones, please be as thoughtful and coherent as possible, as this is a life changing paradigm.  Your respect will most likely be returned.  I would advise you to recommend that Alex review the 'Q and A' on this forum, or watch one of Steven's videos, but don't overwhelm him.  When enough people contact Alex, I'm confident he will be humble enough to look further into it.  The blessings far outweigh the losses when enlightening others to this greatest and final truth!  I feel that many alternative researchers, like David Icke, will follow onboard after Alex makes the clarion call.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan wrote
Concave is a great theory and steven has brought it back to life from the past adding to the theory. He has excellent models, diagrams and his talks on youtube are pretty good. With all due respect to steven, the main stream media outlets are not going to take him serious when he is claiming to be the reincarnation or resurrection of Jesus Christ. Calling yourself a god then explaining a theory is not going to sell the theory. As soon as you claim your Jesus, well, the ears will close. I think Steven could get famous or popular if he dropped this nonsense. I dont think Alex will listen to him as Jesus!!!! Alex is a religious guy!

Note to Steven:
Sorry Steven, for being so blunt! if your reading this! I apologize!

Steven: I saw your video with NASA and you questioned one of their top guys in-which you started out with I am Jesus Christ and all their ears where closed and they laugh at you. You should have stated, I have a new theory and I challenge NASA to prove it wrong!!! or just mention - Have you heard of the concave theory?

Steven, I know you read the bible. I know that you know its not possible for you to be Jesus Christ. The bible clearly states how Jesus will return. Now, I think you should keep that thinking to yourself and abstain from mixing it with your work. Just my helpful opinion. I am trying to say this as delicate as possible as to not hurt your feelings.

You can be JC or the Easter bunny, Geronimo - I don't care! but try and keep that to yourself and not in your theories.  You can erase this if you like.
without faith it is impossible to please God.
Christ is more important than the concave earth theory.
What is nonsense is believing in a Christ who is detached from all senses of reality. Denied in the flesh.
And speaking for me is not gonna cut it.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

SKype me. my skype is steviethefox.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

God will not be mocked, you reap what you sow.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan wrote
Thanks Steve for deleting all my post. The whole forum can now see what kind of guy you are!

You can’t take criticism!

You’re far from objective!

You’re just a guy who took someone’s research and put a spin on it - literally just made the GC and CS spin and is handy at Photoshop. That is really pathetic!

I can’t believe that you erased me!!! Just because I said you’re not JESUS and to say so is CRAZY!  I had to address the elephant in the room. You’re NOT JESUS – Get over it! Saying you are is a one way ticket to hell. Blasphemy against God! And you know how Blasphemy turns out in the bible??? Look it up!

You’re just a coward, hack! Half the stuff you say is utter BS! You’re a youtube scientist!
Thank you for doing this so that I don’t waste my intellect and experience on a nutjob, Jesus wantabe!

GMan has left the building!!!!
and your true colors manifest. haha

in the end, it is people like you who be responsible for indirect manslaughter when destruction starts. because you have contributed in influencing people to not listen or take me seriously.

Funny that you should call me a coward when you cannot cam up and show your real identity.

I'm still waiting for you to skype me and do this.

Joe

Joe

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Joe

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Thanks, Joe. I do feel bad deleting Gman's posts. Maybe he can practice the forgivenes that Jesus taught him. :P

All I know is the fake Christians like Gman have no problem at all worshipping a fake imaginary Jesus up in the sky, when in reality it's just used as a front for their vain babblings. They are simply pretending themselves to be "God".

Having over 3 decades in "Christian" type environments I can personally attest to their putrid hypocrisy time and time again.

I guess that's why I came back like this. To be a testimony to their sin in rejecting me.

Joe

lmao

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

serqet333
Alex Jones was a big part of my waking up process slso.  I listened to him faithfully for a couple of months.  It soon became apparent to me that he is working one side of the hegalian dialectic for his Zionist buddies.  He drives sales of his merchandise by inducing fear into his audience.  I introduced one of my friends to him and now he is completely under Alex's spell.  I cant seem to break it!  So sad.  I would be nice if Mr. Jones would acknowledge CET, but I'm not getting my hopes up.  I also feel now that he didnt sneak into the Grove, he was allowed in there.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Travis
Jones being controlled opposition, no telling what he is privy to already.  He knows "something big" is about to happen, then he mentions alien invasion.  Maybe that's part of his function when they declare martial law.  He can play the part of the long time "skeptic" of aliens who suddenly "sees the light" and tells his followers that maybe martial law is not such a bad thing when people need to hide from the "aliens".  IDK, just speculation.  I'm pretty sure "alien invasion" is the theme they're gonna go with in order to justify worldwide martial law, plus a staged alien invasion has been talked about for a long time among certain conspiracy groups.  Terrorism won't cut it anymore, people are seeing through the ISIS charade.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks. He is a dis-info-agent https://vimeo.com/107300153

There is a birth mark match on his lower right neck, as well as matching teeth. Also, the real Alex Jones is (was? R.I.P) 12 years younger than Bill Hicks, and had a strong dimple on his right cheek along with different features altogether. This is why early photos of the bald fat Alex Jones resemble those of a 42 year old than a 30 year old. The pictures you see of "childhood Alex Jones" on google searches are all photoshopped, proven false by different eye colors.

Also, for those working for the government- there is no need to report 'PrimalRedemption' for knowing too much, nor tracking his IP or adding him to any list. He is already closely monitored by forces way, way up in your chain of command which you are incapable of comprehending anyway. I know you guys are just trying to make a living and support your family anyway.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan wrote

Jesus Christ is real and he lives today.

Well, where the fuck is he?

steve - I apologized to you. Yet you still attack me. I seek no apology from you , yet you attack me. If you want me to respond to your question than ask me in a professional manner and not in curse words.
I don't think Steven necessarily cares whether you answer his question or not.  He is not attacking you Gman, in my opinion.  It wouldn't matter if Steven did, as this is his forum after all.

I merely stated that "academia" (Academia is the internationally recognized establishment of professional scholars and students, usually centered around colleges and universities, who are engaged in higher education and research.) would take him "MORE" serious if he just stuck to the theories.
I don't expect academia to ever take Steven's work more seriously, as the institution is hopelessly corrupt and cursed, and needs to crumble.  Except in the case of condemning academia, for giving us GMO's and the like, we all need to take it less seriously, after lying to us for so long.

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

 sorry G Man but you're about 10 years behind me in that thinking if Jesus were up there he'd be a total asshole not doing anything about the suffering down here in hearth no Jesus is not up in heaven there's no God the Father there either there's only me you are a part of my solipsistic existence you are inside my mind the sooner you admit that the sooner you will realize the truth

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

acenci

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

GMan

Re: Will Alex Jones let the world know we live inside of it?

 as I mentioned before gman I thought like you about 10 years ago when I first came to the understanding that we are living inside the concave earth however I experienced many different trials and sufferings and came to the conclusion that there is no God the Father Lord Jesus up in the middle of Europe and that Jesus taught reincarnation and that my consciousness is the source consciousness of all of humanity you have to watch your heart you have to realize that I could possibly be the returns Christ and if you ever come to that realization you will be covered with shame for the way in which you treated me when I deleted your comments in the past I did not have the option of banning you at that time that is what I wanted to do I wanted to ban you from the forum I was insulted you insulted my dignity by calling me crazy you are obviously not as far along as I am in my understanding Jesus is about mercy about love and if you take the Scriptures literally it says that all power and authority has been given to him now if he has all power and all 30 and he is about mercy and love why is he not interacting and stopping all the suffering that is going on in the world it is simply not acceptable to believe that he is just waiting for the appropriate time for the father to give him to go ahead and judge Jesus taught reincarnation that is the whole concept of being born again I have come to the understanding that my consciousness is the source consciousness of all of humanity you are a product of my mind you are a child subset consciousness of my divine consciousness once you come to this realization you will be ashamed of yourself for treating me with such contempt I recommend that you take some time off and do some serious soul searching you are a man whose pride has become evident by the manner in which you have typed messages to me Christians are hypocrites what they really are doing is presenting their interpretation of their guys and applying it to themselves ultimately they are actually trying to be God therefore you are not defending God you are not be sending Jesus you are defending your interpretation of God and Jesus and applying it to yourself and a Piatt to your ego your heart is not in the right place scripture says that when you seek me with all your heart you will find me you have not stopped me with all your heart and obviously you have not found me you have ridiculed me but remember this person I see a chapter 45 that all who are incensed against me will be ashamed you will be ashamed of yourself once again I am doing voice to text so there's no periods to my sentences
12