Will we be persecuted?

Intuitive Concaver
The reality that we live inside of the earth has been the most suppressed secret of all time.  What kind of persecution, if any, will those who initially propagate this information face?  Obviously the conspiracy here is to hide evidence of the Creator, by promoting a fraudulent heliocentric cosmology.  Much effort has gone into distracting us from the true nature of reality.  How smoothly can this transition be made?  I fear the most unimaginable persecution may be in store for the initial believers.  Is anyone willing to face persecution for their belief?  I'll tell you what, at this point, I am very cautious.

Re: Will we be persecuted?

Intuitive Concaver
Intuitive Concaver wrote
The reality that we live inside of the earth has been the most suppressed secret of all time... I fear the most unimaginable persecution may be in store for the initial believers.
This may be the primary reason so few are ready to jump on the concave earth bandwagon, despite the overwhelming evidence.  The initial believers may be heavily persecuted.  Is it worth the risk?

Re: Will we be persecuted?

Intuitive Concaver
Intuitive Concaver wrote
The reality that we live inside of the earth has been the most suppressed secret of all time...  Obviously the conspiracy here is to hide evidence of the Creator, by promoting a fraudulent heliocentric cosmology.  Much effort has gone into distracting us from the true nature of reality.
Heliocentrism has mainly been believed for only the last 400-500 years.  This took the Creator completely out of the picture.  People were taught that the earth was flat for about 4000-5000 years before that, which took God out of the center of creation.  The flat earth theory was closer to the truth however, because the Creator was still recognized to be near, only in a superior position to all of creation, rather than central to it.

Re: Will we be persecuted?

I don't think there will be any persecution whatsoever who takes refuge in me.

Re: Will we be persecuted?

Intuitive Concaver
Steve wrote
I don't think there will be any persecution whatsoever who takes refuge in me.
Thank you Steven.  I'll pray that's the case.

Re: Will we be persecuted?

insider
Fear of persecution is the number one reason people stay silent in the face of evil and deception. The world is headed into a very dark place and i have no doubt there are plans to "neutralise" dissidents. However the Concave Earth Reality confirms that the earth is the dominian of God not of Mankind. GOD is the true "Master of the human domain". We should not fear men because their power over us is limited to the span of our human life, yet we are immortal souls to be judged by god alone. God loves the truth and those who speak it.
Joe

Re: Will we be persecuted?

Joe

Re: Will we be persecuted?

Joe wrote
The only type of persecution now comes from trolls, so no I don't think there will be any kind of serious persecution or martyrdom for those who really believe  plus there is already enough suffering...
exactly.