YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

1234 ... 7

YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Primalredemption
Whenever you need backup on a youtube comments "debate" with idiots on a new or popular Flat Earth/ convex Earth video, post here!

Also, compile links and arguments here for easy copy+pasting in order to spread the message and convert as many as possible!

FETs and Domesticants tend to jump on the righteous and wise like a pack of hyenas so we need to implement Blitzkrieg tactics and wipe them out in 1 fell swoop!

Here's one from Rory Cooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kUNqH0smC8

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Commented on that video today, Its the pole stars man the pole stars LOL . Flat earthers have nothing for the pole stars. Any flat earth video I come across I link Steve's video on the pole stars.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

heh, they wanna keep people stuck to step 1 of rejecting NASA.
what we simply need to do is use them to get to step 2, show them and mostly their audience why fet is impossible.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

TITAN-X wrote
Commented on that video today, Its the pole stars man the pole stars LOL . Flat earthers have nothing for the pole stars. Any flat aerth video I come across I link Steve's video on the pole stars.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Do-Buy's Star Trail Fail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVXa9jbSR7U

Latest video from the yoga troll

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

I am having fun today linking Steve's pole star video to every flat earth video I can find. They are removing my comments and blocking me. Concave earth reality scares people LOL.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Primalredemption
Yeah glad we could support each other. I am sure we all feel very similar towards him(her?). He/she reminds me of the illuminati lady-boys who are raised and groomed to be transsexual sex slaves for the upper elite. Even looks like 'lady' GaGa too!

I posted 1 single post on his forum and immediately got banned. I was completely respectful, considerate, and followed the rules. So fuck that guy/girl Ericka DoBuy

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Keep hitting them with the pole star vid its the nail in the coffin for flat earth. The view count will go up on the pole star vid im posting it everywhere.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

dani
This post was updated on .
Russian Vids - who a lot seem to follow is now pushing FE.  I put up a comment about pole stars, but think I'll get ignored :(

.... HAHA!  A few hours later it looks like the channel's owner blocked my comment off other people seeing it.  How good is that

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

TITAN-X
I left comments on both his flat earth video's. this is my comment I leave "Resolve the pole stars in a flat earth model" lets see how long it stays.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

dani
Thanks Titan.

My invisible comment.  I'm kinda appalled by that channel owner now.  I always like his videos, but blocking off my non offensive comment is out of order I think.  They only want comments that back up whatever ideas they choose is the "truth".   Thumbs down on everything he does now :)

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

wow, listen to the stupid in his voice!

thanks for the name drop, i just added him to my animation, will be up later today. ;)

Flat earthers avoid the pole star conondrum like the plague they know deep down it proves convex and flat earth is impossible.

haha yea. throw logic out the window.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Primalredemption
Math Boylan has posted another pizza earth video. CER'thers: SWARM!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DOKWF0cm9c&feature=em-subs_digest

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

TITAN-X
I didnt see your post looks like they deleted it I left one i am sure it wont stay long.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Rofl great I hope they all fight against each other and make themselves look like idiots while we secretly plant the seeds of logic and truth in their comments sections lol

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

a housed divided will be flattened. :)

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

nice reply, IM.

The Rectilineator project is slowly coming around. Still a good week of two away though.

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

Re: YouTube Flat Earth Videos ALERT

TITAN-X
Very strange I took a screenshot I do not see your reply to Todd Maiden.

1234 ... 7