Youtuber "For the love of the truth"

We had a little tif in one of his videos. He appears to me one who abandoned concave earth for flat earth because it was more popular and he could, just like so many other flat earther producers, take advantage of the opportunity of getting more views.

I questioned his desire for "the love of the truth" and suggested he change his name to "for the love of the praises of men".

Aside from calling my Christ claims "pathetic", I present you his latest video which does indeed support a concave earth. Funny how he had to pull this out of his closet when his integrity was confronted.

eh well.

Re: Youtuber "For the love of the truth"

But what if I am the Living God?

Such hatred for the Christ....

Re: Youtuber "For the love of the truth"

remember what you view as my mistake is what I view as my experiment.

tsk tsk.