concave earth and climate change

freddie69

High folks,  love the work everyone tirelessly does at this station and I thank God the station is really one of the last bastions of truth left in the country.   Community-commercial free radio stations are a dying breed.

Recently came upon a new theory of the shape of earth; instead of convex or flat its concave with a glass sky above us and above the glass sky a celestial ocean sphere with an octahedren in the middle. The octahedren powers the electric sun and basically the moon planets and stars r tiny; no bigger than a house.

The glass sky has ice attached. It has been suggested that chem trails are actually artificially keeping the ice from falling.

The major advocate in explaining this theory is Lord Steven Christ; hes on you tube; he makes excellent arguments and great videos.

The concave earth community would love to hear back from WMNF

open to discuss this information with a wider audience; in my opinion an audience open to different views and accepting of the fact that the public has been lied to about everything under the sun including the sun.   ☺

Thank you,

Noelle Loring

ent from my MetroPCS Android device

Re: concave earth and climate change