diameter or circumference of the concave earth

diameter or circumference of the concave earth

mathieu kool
Hi there. Can anyone tell me what the approximate diameter or circumference of the concave earth would be? It doesn't have to be precise.  I'm just curious, for I'm planning on a levelling experiment since I believe the earth does not have a noticable curve, round or concave. Thanks in advance.

Re: diameter or circumference of the concave earth

a fetter? here?

Re: diameter or circumference of the concave earth

Ozymandias
We await the outcome with bated breath..