planet 7x

tenfingersjonny
I know this adlib has many names, so name it what you want. 7x, niburu, wormwood, ect ect.

Claim is the 7x is incoming from the celestial. Same one that was seen in chinese docs, 1054ad.

Caravan To Midnight
Episode 305  Incoming: Planet 7x
https://youtu.be/bQDeKV7tHtA

No one ever puts into consideration the earth was not as big, the water that was dumped caused the earth to expand, like a sponge.

Steve, could you illistrate a visual of how this 7x, would have looked threw the biblical authors eyes, with the convex visual effects, would be cool. If not the imagination is amazing. most of the time I'm inverting info so it gets complex, so ... ya. Anyway.

Your thoughts after This?

Your thoughts after This?
that's a long ass video, I'd rather spend my time on realistic things.

Re: planet 7x

tenfingersjonny
o.
it's biblical, it'd about as real as it gets.

Re: planet 7x

the sun will stop. that's biblical. nibiru is Jupiter.