please comment

A Friend
This post was updated on .
Look at this model of Greek astronomy...Earth has been designated in the center although we know that is not true. replace it with the octahedron/power source. as you go out from the center you can see they even label the Firmament. (side note: they taught us how "amazing" Greece was probably because they were in on the hoax of the endless universe as evidenced by them placing earth at the center of everything in this model)

Now bare with me on this. I watched zhib rhan's video steve posted on what is outside our enclosed earth...he mentioned endless concavity...I want to explore that idea...how many concentric rings are there? we all know there are more concentric rings above us, what if they are housing other forms of creation?? what if we aren't the only concentric ring shell that houses life??  what if the waters above us are the oceans of the creation ring above us?

the idea that above us there is a more connected, blissful form of creation since it is closer to the source - a different race of beings - is fun to entertain.

The laws obviously hold true no matter how far or close you get to the center, that we are compressed to the earth by etheric magnetic compression.

I am simply entertaining the idea. With the concentric rings being transparent and we can see the moon, jupiter, saturn, etc, I suppose it couldn't be true... Perhaps we are the only ring that houses life.

What do you guys think?

Re: please comment

Anti University Dean
That's right. If the central anti node is roughly 4000 miles up, and the first nodal ring is (I'm guessing here) 1000 miles deep, and if this is an oscillon, there should be multiple rings below us. The shell of the earth would be 2000 miles thick, gravity being the result of the sort of force that moves denser matter toward the nodes of a standing wave while moving the less dense matter toward the anti nodes. So the sonoluminescent plasma in the antinodes would be most intense in the central cavity above us and somewhat less intense but present also in the shells below. There would be civilizations within these rings to a point where the gravity was too weak. The oscillons should be part of a larger ether universe, wherein oscillons absorb the harmonics and emit fibonaci sequence. When the sound stops everything collapses. The key to space exploration is to dig a deep enough hole.

Re: please comment

trigun
Or fly out through polar openings.