"magic"?

Gvoy
I know, the word "magic" sounds stupid in our modern days.. Its just that "magic" sounds more "possible" in a concave earth. With the ether, the double pyramid sending Energy, matrix like structure of the universe etc...
I could look totally stupid saying all this but i still want to ask yall about your opinion about this... I von know if its just a "i want to believe" from my side or are there more insane ppl who think there is far mir for a human possible

Re: "magic"?

Gvoy
Im not saying it couldnt be fake... But i think (or want to think cx) its true:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q

Re: "magic"?

Gvoy wrote
Im not saying it couldnt be fake... But i think (or want to think cx) its true:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q
yea seen that before.
150 years ago people would think remote control and television were magic too.

Re: "magic"?

Gvoy
Lets say i had gods power to create a universe... Would i give my creations such titanic power...?

I actually wouldnt mind lol but im not in a possition like that
Joe

Re: "magic"?

Joe

Re: "magic"?

Gvoy
Huh, whatever
--

Thats interessting, do You feel like you Can "train" that?