some thoughts about the past and the future

some thoughts about the past and the future

A Friend
This post was updated on .
those in power and those with the taste of power will not want to give that feeling and position up.

i dont know why this pyramidic structure of society keeps manifesting. i am afraid that many truths in the world will come out but even then those in power have such a massive advantage of knowledge and resources that this is what will happen:

the meek won't truly inherit the earth - they will just think they did.

for a time humanity will operate near perfectly , but slowly over time, won't the elite will work like a cancer and slowly reshape society back into the pyramidic structure yet again?

isn't this a real possibility? couldn't this be an inevitablity? up and down and up and down cycle after cycle?

is it indicative of the pyramidic shape of the octahedron?

i hate how hapless it sounds i dont mean to be, im just speaking from my soul.

these things haunt me, i want everlasting peace not a millenium or two of it before it starts to get corrupted....maybe, like, it's not possible. maybe that is just the nature of things, idk...if only i/we could know the uncensored history of life...i dream about the vatican vault and the things that are in there.

all we get is egypt. thats where it ends. imagine how far back our history goes. atlantis is considered a myth, so its safe to say that type of society existed for real, now go even further back- wouldn't it get more beautiful the further back you go? i like to think so

going forward - isn't it inevitable that it must come to an end baring in mind that there was a start?

all of us know deep down that things are really, really bad, no? putting aside the religious stereotype, this 7 year tribulation could very well be true, its duration indicative of so many things - the ultimate clean sweep? why would the worst filth be allowed to step out from their bunkers and ruin everything before it even begins? it just doesn't work for me

whether it is wrong or right of me to talk like this this is what i feel inside me

i want things to be pure again...i dont know

Re: some thoughts about the past and the future

Primalredemption
From what I have learned and come to remember, the Lesser Gods of the heavenly Octahedron murdered the creator beings of this world long ago- Tiamat and Apsu. Tiamat and Apsu were good and knew these lesser gods were trying to violate divine law by creating a genetically impaired race.

The lesser gods Anu, Marduk etc. were evil and killed Tiamat and Apsu. They then created Man as slaves, genetically limited us to never have access to God consciousness and have turned this once paradise world into a prison. Everything is ass backwards, living beings have to consume other living beings just to survive, good people suffer while evil thrive, etc. This is my experience of it. The solution, well is to get rid of the bad guys.

Re: some thoughts about the past and the future

A Friend
looking back, i may have gotten overly passionate :)

still, you gotta wonder what is locked away in those vatican vaults