video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
the celestial heaven pyramid type in david icke ufo secret war .16 into the video u can c right into the glass sky and c the foundations.

Re: video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
i cant seem.to embed videos with.my cell so if someone could put the video up that would great;

Re: video proof on utube u can c

Re: video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
thks ☺

Re: video proof on utube u can c

LightintheSkywithDiamonds
Oh, my Tetragrammaton... is this real??

Re: video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
i thk it is i was just looking up alien david icke stuff and by chance saw it while watching and my jaw dropped.   im not why u can c thru the glass but whatever atmosphereic conditions and the camera angle u can c it.

Re: video proof on utube u can c

Re: video proof on utube u can c

What in the F**K...

Whoa

Re: video proof on utube u can c

Primalredemption
If indeed there is a giant heavenly pyramid in the sky known it illuminates SO much about the ancient cuneiform tablets and the Anunnaki.

It would make perfect sense why these beings fought so fiercely over the Earth. It is not just another 'planet' amidst billion and trillions of other lush inhabitable planets in 'outer space', but THE prime real estate! It also explains why they were known as The Watchers in ancient Egypt: Because they watched over the entire Earth from their heavenly abode. Is it mere coincidence the capstone on a pyramid symbol is known as the "All Seeing Eye" ? They were also known as "The Shining Ones". Is this why the Eye is always Shining?

The home of the Anunnaki is recorded as NI.IB.RU. or commonly translated amongst conspiracy buffs as "Nibiru" or "Planet of the Crossing. But nowhere is the word "planet" denoted. NI.IB.RU could be more accurately translated as Ni Ibri or "the crossing place". If this heavenly city of Jerusalem were in the center of the Earth, it would indeed be a great "crossing" between the four corners of the Earth.

Furthermore, this also explains the mystery of the Tower of Babel where Man was literally trying to build a giant tower to reach the heavens. Was ancient Man really so stupid and naive or was Heaven LITERALLY reachable in the sky with a super tall tower?

What does the term "stairway to heaven" of the Ancient Egyptians really connote? Why were they obsessed with Pyramids?

The Truth may very well be far stranger than fiction!!!

Re: video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
whats strange is i called my community radio station commerial free mind u; told the dj about the concave earth theory and the dude was like we know it goes deeper then that ; i. didnt know if he was one upping me or being for real but it shocked me.
 especially for a radio station that claims to be the last bastion of truth

Re: video proof on utube u can c

freddie69
i feel like nancy at the end of philip kaufman' invasion of the body snatchers when she points to donald k and he emits the piercing howl and she realizes everyones now a pod person and shes the only human left.  wtf is going on ;  ive also been gettin my time prompts more frequently the 1111 555 444 time prompt phenomenon

Re: video proof on utube u can c

Primalredemption
Far out. What do you mean by time prompt?

heres an example when i chked the message board today there were 111 views;
 time prompt ; driving from work to home this morning i look up at license plate i see 555 ege time prompt.    i call them time prompts i dont know really what they r but this phenomenon is happening to many people.  alot of new agers have said its ure angels contacting u to wake up i believe at birth archons attach to you the only reason i say that is my fiancee was in a terrible accident and in a coma for 3weeks; my friend took a digitial picture of him in the hospital.   when we looked at the picture we were in awe; u could see coming out of his body a tentacle like demon creature spread entirely over him.   my fiancee mind u is one of the kindest human beings i know;  hes the only man i know that would turn the car around to take an injured bird hit by a car  to a bird sanctuary.    my point is people may have these demonic  attachmets but that doesnt mean the person is demonic.   of course my feeling is any attachment  needs to be removed for sovereignty purposes.

Re: video proof on utube u can c

Primalredemption
Okay I see what you mean, kind of like the glitches in the matrix or 'synchronicity' if you will. Some say it's manifestation but I believe it is archonic hacking into ones subconscious mind where your ability to create reality is hijacked and used to sabotage you.

I had an order number a few days ago on a website "666455" which sounds like "Satan for fifty five". Still haven't encountered a 55 anywhere but we will see.

You know what will help with that demonic attachment is sleeping grounded to the Earth using a copper wire, metal rod and some kind of conduction sheet. Then you just have to command it out using your mind.