what the planets are for ?

Tim

what the planets are for ?

Tim
Genesis 1:14 - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

 If the planets and stars act as a clock , the sun is days , the moon is weeks and months, I wonder how the other planets signify time ?  I believe before the romans changed the calendar to 12 months, a year used to be 13 months, that is why there are 13 moon cycles in a year. There should be a way to figure out the exact year we are living in.

Re: what the planets are for ?

Tim wrote
Genesis 1:14 - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

 If the planets and stars act as a clock , the sun is days , the moon is weeks and months, I wonder how the other planets signify time ?  I believe before the romans changed the calendar to 12 months, a year used to be 13 months, that is why there are 13 moon cycles in a year. There should be a way to figure out the exact year we are living in.
Well a lot of astrologers read into planets. I'm not into astrology, but I'm not ruling out the significance, if any, of when people are born and what the planets are doing during that time.

From an eschatological viewpoint, I see the planets as the vials of Revelation 16.

Joe

Re: what the planets are for ?

Joe
tjb

Re: what the planets are for ?

tjb
Joe wrote
I really like the idea of the planets being vials, it makes me feel the most
comfortable knowing that they are like a built-in clean up/recovery
mechanism

prior to concave Earth, I thought maybe the planets exerted different levels
of pressure according to where they are in their orbit, and that is what
causes the birth personalities and other stuff in astrology. Just a thought
Awesome, Joe, I like that.  wonderful thought

Re: what the planets are for ?

Travis
I'm now wondering if perhaps the planets were formed post-flood around the same time as the glass sky, as the sand fell.  Each one a result of a different unique sonic cavitation.  All working together as barometers of the human condition, and eventually instruments of its correction.  Vials of balance.  The flood was the initial cleansing, the glass sky the promise of no more floods.  But creation was not being let off the hook.  The next punishment/correction was to be a much harsher lesson if they strayed once again.  And strayed they have, in spades...