whats the pyramid and foundation in the

freddie69
celestial heaven made of ?   😊

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

Primalredemption
Steve suggests magnetite  because of its shape and magnetic properties.

thks the foundation too?    by the way im startin to feel the cern kill switch is upon us;   i prob wont make it hopefully ill reincarnate in a 1000 yrs when all the debris and civilzation is back to normal.
im a wuss and im not interested in being naked and afraid.   to some extent. im glad for the disclosure from the media even if it is on a subliminal level.     and im very happy to have come to the concave earth forum it put most of the pieces together .   so in some respects i feel at peace.

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

Primalredemption
Not sure what the foundation is.

Do you think CERN is to trigger the ice to start falling and stop the sun? I also heard somewhere it's to open up a wormhole but has to be done by 2016 otherwise will fail.

Personally I am done incarnating here. Have experienced only the ugliness and hardship and none of the good things or joy. Also I'm pretty sick of people in general. Just an evil ugly race in general. maybe I can do more good from beyond the walls of the concave earth :)

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

freddie69
yep thats what i thk.   and i thk nasa and cern were set up after ww 2 to really get the job done; depopulation.    i thk its been done several times before look at the name shuttle atlantis when did atlantis become so popular in western mythology that we should name the shuttle after it u know what im saying. unless atlantis was a real place.   maybe atlantis became overpopulated the resourses on the earth couldnt keep up and they hit the kill switch.     im speculating of course.  i hear u with respect to reincarnation im not sure i want to be the descendents of kanye west and kim kardashian.   the new adam and eve; kim was going to name the kid khrist but ended up naming the kid north im thinkin cause of the direction of the pyramid sits.   more speculation but who names the kid north and flaunts a pyramid to the masses unless. u understand the meaning behind it; in this case a literal interpertation of the heavens.   as my dad use to say to me cheer up confederates the worst is yet to come;  my dad was a cornball but i love him.   ☺

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

Primalredemption
Looks like Confederates were actually fighting over the Constitution and the bad guys won.

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

freddie69
i like u

Re: whats the pyramid and foundation in the

Primalredemption
Haha thanks. The rule of thumb I live by now is "everything here is ass-backwards".