wilheretic.com site is down

wildheretic
Sorry folks if you are trying to access my blog any time recently. I hadn't been on in the last couple of days and when I tired to log in today I get a "403 permission denied error". I haven't changed my blog at all and I don't remember updating a plugin.

I am looking to get to the bottom of this.

Just so you know this is not my doing.

WH

Re: wilheretic.com site is down

Primalredemption
Dubay.... grrrr

Re: wilheretic.com site is down

oh, just checked, looks like sit's up, good to know.

Re: wilheretic.com site is down

Avvakum
Had me scared; i've been studying your site and this one intensely to work out the implications of a Concave Earth reality in my worldview.